nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I am on fire!~

Gosh! why was I so serious and bombastic in moi previous blogs?
haah Maybe that is coz i am crazy! And some crazy people get well aftera fever! A fever is what I am having now! My nose is blocked! Blocked like two large basketballs got stuck right up my nostrils!
Ok. Now that I am feverish.. delirious.. I am thinking more clearly .
The night was interesting. I always like spending my time talking to people. There is so much what others can show you, and everyone I meet can be a teacher to me.
haha I just received an sms from erica.. forgot how I knew her. And I actually gave her some seemingly wise advice.
Heart aches are part of life! It is good to feel them coz that means you are alive. and they can be ever so beautiful! Life will find you love in time. An eternity in a fleeting moment.
So maybe tonight I will just talk about beautiful things.
My friends are beautiful! Beautiful because we work together, because we share the work we have. I can trust them to make sure nothing goes wrong. In fact I only make friends with those who are beautiful
Beautiful in the heart, their actions will radiate beauty, because of the selflessness and grace. Perhaps if one is lazy or selfish, his movements and actions will be weighed down by his selfish intentions.
haha
My students are beautiful also. Some of them beautiful in the mind, an agile mind is an attractive one. Some of them beautiful in their efforts. Very hardworking.. (actualli maybe the beautiful in the lack of efforts.. coz most of them not that hardworking) hahah
The universe is beautiful. I was drawn into a discussion tonight regarding the universe. Are there other universes?
So it all depends on how we define the universe.. of coz I prefer the idea that universe is all that we can detect and percieve. After all what we are unable to know about, we cannot experience. To Begin, we need to try to percieve and detect everything! Whether the object possesses a mass or without. Without it is small or big or minisicular.
Actually i have been pondering about such questions for a long time.
So why is light the fastest and only few constants in the world? So is there a meaning to life? or everything is just an accident and just happens to be there? It is so unbelievable! To think we are mere elements and molecules. Is religion create as an alternative to that feeling of void and emptiness.. That we do not believe. I am really in no position to answer , I also dont wish to be struck down durign the next thunderstorm!
I certainly hope I have an answer. But then again, perhaps I will feel empty once i realise what is going on.. what the real universe is all about. Then I shall have nothing more worthy of pursuiing. Perhaps this dilemma serves a purpose. To distract us from the dread of being allknowing.
Ok lets not sidetrack to the more serious side of life. And get back to the lighter things of all.
I shall interject some romantic lyrics here. Because I feel romantic now.
Love is every where.
It is what words cannot express!
You appeared in my dreams
caused an aching that took a form
a form that I can almost touch.

No comments: