nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

IT is high time I wrote something for my own blog.. but this is not it.

Rules (copy and paste from somewhere): once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. at the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. you have to tag the person who tagged you. if i tagged you, it’s because i want to know more about you!
1. It is already 6.05am and I have not slept for the whole night. I am listening to Olivia Ong and MayDay. This 25things about me is something I have been wanting to write for quite a long time but I always have not found the time.

2. I am probably not going to let any one know about the 25things about me by deliberately tagging them. I am just like that, as open as a book but you have got to take the initiative.

3. I miss my old friends alot. I have been wanting to catch up with many of them but never seem to be able to find the time. How I wish I can return to that day in 1995 in a certain Ngee Ann Primary School.

4. I am a typical gemini. There is goodness and evil in me. I enjoy the crowds and yet relish the loneliness. There is always two sides of me which are so contrasting.

5. So it is really all about me? Shall I continue with a psychoanalysis or should I just state really banal facts? I sometimes have spending urge. Bought a drama serial and 3 movies on friday.

6. I would love to travel the rest of my life away. I would like to experience life in a different and alien city. Meet new people and start a new life. Then when I gain familiarity, I would just move on.

7. Sometimes I like a sad love story. I like sad love songs. Perhaps the most beautiful things are not that are perfect. But those with regret.

8. A cockroach appeared on the wall. It is a small one and I went for it with a plastic wrapper. Thought I squashed it but it flew straight at me. Gave a war cry and frightened the damned cockroach. It is still around in my room.

9. My second ambition is to be a teacher. I really like talking to a large bunch of people and earning their respect and admiration.

10. I will treat old folks and poor people for free or at discounted rates next time. That is what my mother taught me. Blessed are those who can help others.

11. I would always donate money to old female beggars.

12. I watch movies alone alot. I like spontaneity. I can just go into a bookshop and read if I feel like it. Or when I was younger, head down to Hereens and spend the whole afternoon listening to music.

13. I make a very good boyfriend and husband because I think I know how to protect, care and love my other half. There is always an element of surprise or good fun when I am around.

14. I only write good things about myself. I know the bad stuff but I am too arrogant to let the whole world know.

15. I see the cockroach again. It is climbing up the wall again. Smack. Gotcha. Threw it out of the window.

16. I am really scared of death. Because I do not have a religious belief. It will just mean the end of everything I love and the end of my own existence. I used to have nightmares about dying. Cannot stay in the dark. I get panic attacks occasional still.

17. I miss my grandmother, my 1st uncle and my aunt. I was the first in the family to receive the news of death of two of them. I can never forget the moments.

18. I am scared of betrayals. Only when I am certain it is the right one then I will commit.

19. I have always wanted to learn music. Either the piano, guitar or singing. I cannot do any of them. Maybe that is why I like musically inclined girls. Especially with a sweet voice.

20. I still want to play judo. I would like to end my Judo career with a black belt and a senior gold medal. I have garnered a few golds and silvers and bronze along the way but I would love to do it all over again.

21. No one truly understands me because I present a different character to different people. That does not mean I am any less real. It is just me. I react to people. Then again that is how many people are like as well.

22. I value the substance of something, not the form. I can be really crass with my belongings because how they look does not really matter to me. I will seldom cry over lost stuff unless they are given to me by people I really care about.

23. I like to sing. In an alternate universe, I am a world famous superstar. Millions listen to me and it will just be a pleasure to sing for them.

24. I have plenty of good luck. ALmost everything happens sooner or later according to my wishes. SOmetimes it almost feel too good to be true. I attribute it to little things in life that I do like being , filial to parents, faithful to friends and giving up seats to old folks, pregnant ladies and really fat ladies.

25. I do not drink, flirt or smoke. I eat alot though. Sometimes I think I lead too holy a life. Perhaps I can go out to have a wild night at a pub or what but that is just not my type of life. I perfer to stay at home, retrospective and introspective at night.

No comments: