nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

CRAP

this is a really bizzare dream that I had. it was about a naked kid in the middle of this blue room. The paint was still wet and there are tins of paints with splashes at the side. The kid took a step forward towards the door when suddenly an earthquake occured and the walls tumbled onto him. He drowned in the paint while getting every single bone crushed by the crumbling walls. Of coz such an absurb story as the above was never what I dreamt about. so here is the one yesterday. it was during the one hour of sleep I managed to grab before I headed to TTSH. I had somehow managed to obtain a very powerful and magical object which grants wishes. I wished for my cousin to still be alive. All of a sudden, he walked in and I seem to recognise him to be at the age of 15. His two sisters appeared as well. The sense of relief and exultation was incredible. I was never very closed to him but to see somehow come back from the dead is just like a wonderful dream. A god appear and it was actually his father. The god demanded I hand over the magic object to him and I knew if I did so, my cousin's revival would be shortlived. I made a run for it until I ran out of my dream. Then again just 10 minutes ago, after my afternoon nap, I had another strange dream. Of course this time round, people like qt or cl might actually think this to be a very normal dream for me. I was facing my gf who seemed to be very cold and distant. Perhaps I was feeling lonely or was it arousal, I requested for a moment of intimacy. Perhaps that is when I would mind an eternity for a moment. However she was impassived and made no move towards me. Heartbrokened, I wriggled about like a plague-strickened worm. I continued to motion for her approach so that we can be closer in spirit and body but still the inanimated state remained in defiance. I was almost broken emotionally and I guess only physical touch can repair my soul. Of course that was just a dream or rather a nightmare. I always tell my friends that it is good and in fact wonderful to get intimate. Imagine a cheesecake. What if you are hungry and yet you know that you have nothing but a cheesecake which is stored in a fridge ten and hundreds of miles away from you. Even when you have transversed the distance to reach the fridge, you found it locked? You are just minutes away from dying and the only recipe for survival is so near yet so far. I think I am droning on and on endlessly because I am kinda feeling very shitty now. As in I feel like going toilet because the shit is up my ass. But anyway the right prescription for a relationship would ideally be 1 or 2 makeout or jogging sessions once a week.Which ever is better for the cardiovascular system. Worse come to worse, if there is no place and time, the bare minimum is once a month. No place no time? Find it man! If the couples are into morally defying stunts then go ahead by all means. They could certainly make do with the present the Pandas gave to B. I am so full of crap!
The above sounded so wrong .. I really had no idea what I was thinking when I typed it. haha Really groggy and I just went ahead and let my fingers work on their own.

I would love sundays as most couples do. This is the day where your gf visits your house and most importantly your bedroom. Someone who is very wise once told me( it was a voice in my head), once you have a girl in your room, never let her leave without any form of payment or gratification. I fully believed in that mantra. Which is perhaps why I never allowed my friends to come to my house. What if they enter my room? haha Just joking.

Just to supplement this whole piece of nonsense, and to revisit an old conversation I had with some of my close friends...
Guess i Shall not finish this today and now..

No comments: