nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

In mirth

The time now is 1.29am in the morning. The mood is languid and I am struggling. I have not been a faithful companion of this blog. No constant updates or pouring of my feelings. Just an occasional glance and some perfuctionary posts.

At times I feel I have plenty to confide in you and yet when the time comes when I am seated in front of the comp, the words dry up and the brain goes awry. Came across this messy poem:

When you entered my life
it became lufe because U are in it and
it really sounds like love.

Now bees think I am their hive
coz sweetness has become a habit
its only you whom I serve

In that lorry that you drive
you are still a pretty girl every bit
while I admire in mirth

I promise to take you on a dive
then we will munch on lobsters as tibit
watching the sun set in Perth

So in love I won't skive
protecting you as long as my heart will beat
with all the love you deserve

I should really go to sleep because I am seeing pink elephants already.

No comments: