nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Omnia

The phone is more than just a companion in these days. It is the window that connects your mind and soul to the rest of the world. In Omnia I have found the most exquisite window in the world that offers me the broadest and most beautiful view of the world.

The Omnia's sleek and shiny black frame is a like temptress to all men. It makes one eager to put his hands on the Omnia because great form promises great substance. In holding such a product of elegance, one might hope that the virtue rubs off on oneself. I certainly could not resist taking a few more looks at myself in the mirror while holding the Omnia. Class may not be bought but this is the next best thing.

Indeed, the abilities of the phone is coherent with the loveliness of its appearance. It is a window of great opportunities and scenery. Every time I look at the 3.2-inch WQVGA LCD screen, it seems like I am looking at a whole new world. Everything appears sharper and more enticing over there. Yet it has the artistic qualities of a great painting. When I play a movie with the Omnia, the characters seem to leap out at me; when I play a song with the Omnia, it sounds as like the singers have shrunk to fit into the Omnia and are within the phone serenading to me. I am almost brought to tears.

The workaholic and professional in me wants more than just entertainment from the Omnia. Just like a fairygod mother, the Omnia grants my wish because when I wished to work with the Omnia, it transformed into a miniature computer. The Omnia has everything I needed to write documents, do up presentations, search for information online and email my friends with. Yet it is the seamless integration of all these functions that make me believe that magic is at work here. Everything can be performed with ease and pleasure with the Touchwhiz screen.

And the Omnia packs a powerful camera as well. How can I capture the scenic view outside a window with the window itself? The CMOS camera turns the memorable moments of my life into electronic bytes and allows me to relive these scenes with great nostalgia. With the smile detection, I can recount the many smiles of those around me with clarity and warmth. With a generous internal memory of 8 or 16gb plus an extensible memory slot, I can store my world in the Omnia. Through the same window of Omnia, I will never be lost because its GPS system is a guiding beacon.

The Omnia is indeed everything and anything. It is a sleek window to limitless possibilities and enjoyment. It puts in the fun into the things you can do with a phone. It puts in the style and the class into what you are doing. It even makes you feel like you are the one who is Omnipotent, not just the phone. I love everything about the Omnia and the Omnia is everything I wish for.

No comments: