nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Monday, July 14, 2008

I need to sell some of my stuff.

I need to raise money for my KL/ Shah Alam stadium trip. I have been studying the geography of West Malaysia closely, especially the region close to the sea. I did not realize that Kuala Lumpur official name is Kuala Lumpur federal territory. Trust the Malays to come up with such an interesting name. Would the name Kuala Lumpur suggest that it lies not in the hands of the state of malaysia? Private owned?
Anyway it is somewhere in the middle of Selangor, which makes it really interesting because having a state within a state. Or am I not getting something here?
Anyway Shah Alam stadium is somewhere in Shah Alam and that is somewhere within Selangor and somehow connected to KL. It got abit confusing for me but luckily for a few landmarks which I have been to before, I was able to make out the general direction of where I should be headed if I were to go to KL.
The ticket cost 39 and a 2 night stay over at KL would mean I have to fork out about 180.

It is always good to have cash or money in the bank I guess. It is a form of sercurity. Emotionally as well. I am putting my camera up for sale at $450 and I received two offers to buy. Yet one was unable to raise the required amount and wasted a whole afternoon of my sms. He sounded like a malay biker. Trying to sell his bike and move into a smaller apartment. He is really not very knowledgeable. Neither is he grammar or vocab very good. In fact it was a joke, so much that I felt disgusted with his messages. I am however not appalled by his cash. Yet the only thing that I did not dispise him for , he did not have enough of it.

Of course it was just that I was not having a very enriching day. Nor was it rich. Being poor means u have poor days most of the month. Not that I am very poor nor really poor. Just that I feel poor. Perhaps it would be a good way to make me save and be thrifty.
I took ten dollars out today. After finishing all of it on a meal which I did not eat, I did not have a note in my wallet and I did not visit the atm.
That should be the way . Just 10 dollars day and even on days where I go out to town. If i need more money I should just save up on previous days.

Now even my priceless and precious guitar is going up for sale. Perhaps I can raise up to one or two thousand dollars in cash. My imitation watches are also going under the hammer. I really love them but as they say times are hard. ( I am laughing at my own pun)

My friend is asking me to write a short resume for her. Seriously I thought her first one was a joke and I told her so. She actually sent that in and it could be no surprise that few companies called her up. I am trying to write another one for her. Maybe I could get her to pay me. Of course I was speaking in jest. I am not heartless.

No comments: