nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

is it the indisputable truth? or is it reality?

Guanhong
sted 01/17/2004
I am sorry that i took so long in
coming around to give you your
testimonial~. Seems like being on time
has never been a priority for the ACES!
YAh , so many things to write about you
and so little space. If i were to
translate my feelings into words, guess
your friendster account is going to
crash.
Not only from the length of the
testimonial but becoz it is too mushy
and maudlin for ani one to take it!
Yah counting , we knew each other for
around 10 years! Didnt seem like you
changed alot, still see u as the
demure, shy and caring sch ger in blue
pinafore. Of coz something tells me U
are now a wild rocker chick studying in
NUS arts, dazzling the guys there,..
professors included.. and that u are
like somewhere in the league of COOL
PERSOnaLities! But i always shake away
those thoughts and just look at u as if
u still have those two plaits and wear
the pink snoopy or was it garfield ?
glasses.
Thanks for standning by my side whne
the going was tough. You and the rest
of the ACES made things much less
difficult for me. SO u are not going to
be a VEt after all.. but somehow i have
this premonition u are still going to
get involved in saving half the animals
on this planet.
always enjoyed going to your house, u
noe for a period, i had grown so fond
of your house that i actualli missed
it... and got pretty 'home' sick for
your house. haha guess that was in Sec
2 or 3.
I must say that our friendship is not
one full of fireworks or laser display.
We dont jump and hug each other on
sight or weep uncontrollably if there
is no news for 3 days consequtively.
However there is this space in my heart
specially reserved for yoU! That
despite not seeing each other weveryday
or every week or every month, I still
know that u are a true friend.. Really
something that i can trust and if i do
think abt u, it brings a glow to my
face and warmth to my soul!
I wish u all the best! and If u like u
may add a testimonial for me haha . I
give u the permission to lie in it..
lie about how nice how caring how
handsome how smart and many many more
conjured up qualities! haha SEEYa SOO
Guanhong
Posted 11/29/2003
A friend who stood by my
side at both the best and darkest
moments in my life. How grateful am i
for this friend of mine, i really
cannot express enough with words. Knew
him for ( count my fingers) ... (then
use my toes).. oh it has been 10
years . 10 years which means 3650 days
of our lives . ok half our lives! hahah
it may seem bias if i praise him over
the heavens but there is hardly
anithing less tat can describe him!
seriously the stuff we went thru cannot
just be sum up in this small box! haha
we would hang out around our estates
durng our secondary sch days, the
playground that we go to, the place
called lao di fang coz we always meet
there.. till it is soo old to us!then
we would go karaoke-ing, go bowling and
so many many other adventures! hmm
perhaps the best thing i can say it
that Irwin made my life meaningful! He
added brilliant strokes of colors onto
my canvas, a gift that is more precious
than ani amount of money can buy! kay
lar ! We shall continue to be friends
till the sky turns pink! haha the road
ahead may be fogged and mysterious,
full of dangers and obstacles! but why
should i fear when i know he is
walkingthe journey with me? :D

No comments: