nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

IN deeep SHit


Hopefully next year I can be a year 2.. talked to Darryl just now. He called me to ask if I will be going down for his match tomorrow.
Lots to study. Why do I always leave things to the last min?
But then look on the bright side.. everytime I screw up my exams... or my life... i will actually do so much better the next year...
Always the optimist. This sunday will be the judo competition.. waiting for this to be over and I can fully channel my energy into my studies.. I think I am best around in NUS.... but might still not be good enough. Try my best this time, but next year definitely will be my year. But that might not be what others think....
SOmetimes I wonder if I am as good as I think myself to be? Always so confident.. maybe the rest just do not wish to hurt my delicate ego.
amusing thought.
ANnual general meeting next week. SHall run for captaincy.
it is a good thing that people like mingli and cailing and lijuan are considering for another year in the comm.. it would be nice working with them.
I applied for hostel today. Not much CCA points this year. HAve not claimed from my MEdicine mediquiz or Combined martial arts comm yet. Wondering if I should... only have 15 points... and I am in 4 committee... and representing the school for judo. doesn't matter.
Nowadays nothing hardly rattles me any more. I am always a picture of calmness... until I think about the 3000 plus pages of stuff I need to read and memorize for my 1st professional exams.
Actually I think it is good to be brought down to ground sometimes. I can only try again and work harder.
Darryl was reassuring when he said it would be quite hard to fail. Hope he is right
Once again I cannot wait for the exams to be over.
Applied for hostel. Did not want to choose KR. But most people told me it is the most happening. SO I barely had any choice.
Sherilyn injured her knee.. interesting.. I am just going to finsih that portion in my book. ANterior cruciate ligament.. attached to the tibia and passes backwards to the femur. MEniscus might be torn also. the watery bursae... that reduces friction and impact.
Veron brought her bf to training ... Jian hao was missing. So we had this joke that two of them might be together actually... Did not get a good look at the guy.. ahaha But we do know JH 's gf is called candy... so someone said veronica and candy same person... veronicandy. jerry and chenchung are still in disbelief. haha SOmetimes I just enjoy medicine. Just feel that it is such a privilege. Just love the knowledge and analytical process.know what is wrong with sherilyn's knee and of course treatment would be symptomatic for the time being... But before that.. still 3000 plus pages to devour. the way jerry carries her.. maybe he has the hots for her.. eww... haha another potential scandal. wonderful
BAck to the books
Sometimes I hate tuition... during which I wonder .. when I am in deep shit myself.. why am I helping you? for the money of course.. my dwelling bank account. But i truly enjoy teaching. I would really want to go into teaching.... but ambition and dreams are seperate stuff. Could have easily gotten the overseas teaching award.. fly to johns hopkins and enjoy 4 years of overseas life. 2 of my ex...exstudents i mean messaged me thankyous after receiving their Alevel results. MaYBE for someone used to getting F and Ds... getting B for a change is a welcomed change.
someday I still plan to go harvard. just for the prestige maybe. perhaps on an exchange to the teaching hospital there in year 4.
how time swoosh and wosh away,
enjoy
%&^$(&()&(*&^ still got time to blog. crazy ah

No comments: