nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Where are my pictures?

This is the first time I am using Microsoft words to blog. Just this morning, it occurred to me maybe I can just write my blog using paint or photoshop before posting them as pictures or something like that. So here I have Words which will allow me to type and insert pictures at the same time. I just wonder how the formatting would turn out to be like.
The picture I choose came from one of those sample pictures found in windows. A well taken track in the middle of a forest. Does it signify the beginning of a journey into the unknown or does it mean the end of uncertainty as you leave the forest? I shall not get too philosophical as I am sleepy now. Maybe I should be thinking if where I in this part of the journey am. I think I have been lost for too long. I am lacking the direction required to take a meaningful step forward.


Yesterday I took out the game that I have been playing since my army days. I have managed to complete a whole session unbeaten. That is about 42 games of not having lost. Of course I promptly lost at home the next session after 15 games or so. With the things I have to do now, I would never have the time to go through the game with all my concentration and attention. I would love to savour every bit of the game, complete every challenge and unlock every item. But I just do not have the time to do so. So I took the game out and handed it to my mum for safe keeping. Till the day when I may have enough time to relish every nook and cranny of the game. Maybe it might be fifa40 by then.


I am sitting in cafe Galilee typing this blog. I am supposed to be studying but almost everything is more enjoyable than studying. I slept early last night, half way through the Portsmouth and Blackburn match I felt like sleeping. But I woke at an ungodly hour just in time to watch Real Madrid beat Athletic Bilbao 3 nil. I have a few second teams; of course my favourite and revered team is and will always be Chelsea. My second teams are Sevilla, Real Madrid and Arsenal. I guess that is because they are fierce competitors of Barcelona and Man U. Both of whom compete directly with Chelsea over the past few seasons and has been triumphant on a few occasions. Anyway it was just really late or early depending on how you would see it. Which going by my sleep cycle is fitting. This is a night owl. A true blue night owl.
I still have a keen interest in watches. There was a national library souvenir watch on display at the entrance and it caught my eye. Watches usually catch my eyes. I am pondering over a move for it. It is around $16 over the internet. Nlb.gov.sg. Just go to the shop section and check out the accessories available. A very ordinary watch and of no particular importance or significance. Who ever cares about where the old national library used to be? But it just got me interested.
I will be having sushi with Chinsiang this evening. We actually agreed on the sushi half a year ago when we were still doing our fam med posting. I am not particularly keen for sushi but not adverse to it either. I just had a good Ichiban sushi lunch yesterday. Well, it is a buffet so I guess we will just stay there and mug for a few hours while filling our stomach with the sushi. Too bad sashimi is not on the menu but it would be easy to gather a plate of sashimi by removing the meat from the sushi. But where would I hide the rice? Now this is a great advertisement for the Disney blockbuster. Just don’t blame me if it never make it to the big screen, and ends up in my big intestine.

Will this plate of sushi put you off?
This mouse is having a Japanese cuisine.

A new restaurant opening in West Hollywood features Nyotaimori, associated in legend with Japanese organize crime, the term translating as "female body arrangement" (and - this being gay West Hollywood - prospective customers have also made inquiries about a male model being used instead of a woman). Rachael, the model:
was a human sushi platter for the evening, the centerpiece of an opening party last month for Hadaka Sushi on the Sunset Strip. Taking gentle breaths, she kept as still as possible so as not to disturb the clusters of oil-infused sushi rolls, sashimi and other pieces of raw fish artfully arranged on the banana leaves in a style known as nyotaimori.... [she]..seemed to enjoy the evening as much as anyone could while lying supine and being poked by chopsticks. To an onlooker, the most disturbing aspect of her job might be Hadaka’s rule that forbids a model to eat the sushi that rests inches away from her mouth.
I wonder if the male diners have had their fill?
Blog ended 5.58pm

No comments: