nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

on the first day of chinese new year

The first day of chinese lunar new year has passed. It should be the first time I did not go and visit relatives. My computer broke down, so I did not chat with anyone online. No one really msged me today also, except colin. He sent an mms of a panda movie which the pandas must go and watch. I spent my whole evening at starbucks studying: antihypertensives, anticoagulants, diuretics etc. Started on my cofm preventive medicine late at night. I felt abit lonely. Even though I went to watch cj7 with my mum at tampines mall in the late afternoon. It was a good show, abt a poor uneducated dad who wanted the best for his son. There is a good message embedded in the movie, you may be poor, but you don't steal or cheat or fight, you work hard to be a useful member of society. Just as I was feeling extra emo, I messaged a few good friends just to have some communication with the outside world. Then I went to switch on the tv, chelsea tv is on! Chelsea is trashing liverpool 4 nil on a replay. I hope sunday will be just as rewarding for the blues!
This is something so good that I have to write it down: reported in straitstimes
But on tuesday, law fearing netizens started spreading the new photos ( nudes of gillian, cecilia and so on) through email and msn. This came after the police said on monday that it is not illegal for friends to share x-rated articles privately.
What irony.

No comments: