nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

hold you till I die... till we break down and cry

You ask me if I love youAnd I choke on my replyI'd rather hurt you honestlyThan mislead you with a lieAnd who am I to judge youOn what you say or do?I'm only just beginning to see the real youAnd sometimes when we touchThe honesty's too muchAnd I have to close my eyes and hideI wanna hold you til I dieTil we both break down and cryI wanna hold you till the fear in me subsidesRomance and all its strategyLeaves me battling with my prideBut through the insecurity Some tenderness survivesI'm just another writerStill trapped within my truthA hesitant prize fighterStill trapped within my youthAnd sometimes when we touchThe honesty's too muchAnd I have to close my eyes and hideI wanna hold you til I dieTil we both break down and cryI wanna hold you till the fear in me subsidesAt times I'd like to break you And drive you to your kneesAt times I'd like to break throughAnd hold you endlesslyAt times I understand you And I know how hard you've triedI've watched while love commands youAnd I've watched love pass you byAt times I think we're driftersStill searching for a friendA brother or a sisterBut then the passion flares againAnd sometimes when we touchThe honesty's too muchAnd I have to close my eyes and hideI wanna hold you til I dieTil we both break down and cryI wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides

No comments: