nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I remember a perculiarity about Carol Teh. She feels insecure having people read her essays. She does not want others to see the flaws in her writing. Why did I mention that? Because I feel like I am similar. I do not let others read my blogs or writings too. Have I not been posting up hundreds of bloggings already? Yes, but do they necessary mean anything? The most intimate part of ourselves will always be kept under lock and key. So why do you read a blog? So you can keep yourself updated? Why not call me and find out from me directly? I would not mind a sincere enquiry on my activities. Why hole yourself in your room and bury your face in the computer screen while actually you are just looking for an excuse to turn your back against the whole world?
My camera has broken down, mysteriously when I was playing this XXXAAAA game during medicamp. I just realised I got it for $800 and it lasted me barely 8 months. 8 months and it is already heading for the workshop, but is that not much better than some relationships? Some times I am saddened that a piece of electronic equipment can last longer than a person, when you are gone, my mp3 player or handphone would still be functioning as per normal. If they break down, I can get a replacement, a better, a prettier replacement. But when someone walks out of my life, what can I do?
The song by Stefanie Sun First Day is being played now. It is the wake up song when I was in Taiwan. Wenhui's favorite singer, favorite song. She is popular, when I was in Taiwan, someone asked me about my occupation. When heard that I am reading medicine, Stefanie Sun immediately came to their mind, or rather her sister who is in the fourth year now. ANyway, I sure miss the mornings in Taiwan. There is so much space over there. You just need to look around to find the mountains and the clouds. We do crave for nature, it does wonderful things to your blood pressure and wrinkles. There is always a streak of primitiveness in all of us, I guess. Who says humans are the rulers of the land? There is as much life in a butterfly and perhaps we are the only species foolish enough to think we are most important.

No comments: