nothing could aptly describe. no one can rightly challenge. no soul could seemly defy. welcome to my world. where i make the rules and you stick by them.

About Me

Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Done

Finally it is over. Woke up at 5 am. for the past few weeks, i am always up at this time. Shall try to catch up with some people. It does not feel like the hols has started. Alot to be done next year, hopefully we can successfully bring the club to a higher level! Of course, I need to buck up and not rely so much on last 5 days cramming.
Shall I continue with 3 tuitions or should I take a few more? No idea.
4 months of holidays. SHall go travelling. with my yunnan friends. and Some of my tutorial mates would like to go somewhere also. Go where? China? Taiwan? Australia? I feel my wallet getting lighter.
Great, now just need to wait for the other faculties to finish their exams. Can go for late night punggol nasi lemak supper with my judo pals.
Then there is my JC pals, school life is certainly different without them. Wait for their exams to be over and we can have long chatting sessions at orchard.
WHo ever is that to post so offending stuff in my cbox? haha really amusing.. considering the number of people I interact with this year and last, and that is very little, I can only think maybe thomas would kachiao me.. haha or SImon PANG! always so vulgar... okok .. shall not tell the whole world YOu do not know how to find the way to cineleisure from orchard mrt.. sHHHHHH !
:d

No comments: